Our clients have faced every one of the following challenges and more. Sometimes they ask for executive coaching, just-in-time coaching, formal training programs and workshops and other times, simply to give our best advice.
Does anything here look familiar to you?
You wonder about coaching for yourself
- You’ve been promoted. You’re playing in a bigger arena and expectations are high. You need to step up your game.
- Your 360 report has identified your development goals: Communication, command skills, presence. You’re not quite sure what it means or how to translate the feedback into behavior change.
- You’re overdue for a reality check. You’re not sure what you’re doing well, need to do better, the messages you send and what people really think of you.
- You’re the big boss and everyone tells you you’re great (they want to keep their jobs), but few offer specific, constructive feedback. You know there’s always room for improvement.
- You could use a neutral sounding board to think things through, talk things out, gain perspective.
You have a significant event coming up
- Press conference
- Analyst briefing
- Road show
- Presentation at a professional conference
- New business presentation
- Finalist presentation for a major piece of business
- Presentation to the Board
- You’re the Master of Ceremonies at an awards banquet
- Town hall
- Tough interaction – a debate, negotiation, conversation
You want to invest in your people
High potential, future leaders of the company need to:
- Make clear recommendations
- Present confidently to your best customers
- Be consultative when talking to clients
- Manage tough questions and people with ease
- Strengthen their presence
- Tell the company story more effectively
- Increase their personal awareness
- Be spokespeople when the media calls
- Simplify complex material: technical information, visuals, charts and graphics so people get it
- Become better at coaching their team and giving constructive feedback that people can hear and accept